"Sorry Gavin (and crew), we're dumping you. Best wishes, California"
Happy Independence Day! You know, if the Founding Fathers were around today, they might have a little something to say to Gavin Newsom and his friends about what they've done to the Golden State. We'd like to think they'd agree that it's time this whole crew got dumped. It might sound a little like this...
July 4, 2019
A declaration of the law-abiding people of California
When it becomes necessary for one group of people to dissolve the political bonds that have held them together and go their separate ways, it’s fair and just for that group to publish a list of the grievances that led to such an event.
Some very wise men wrote 243 years ago today in a similar document, “We are all endowed with unalienable Rights - Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, and government is instituted to secure these rights...”
Our current government seems to have forgotten its purpose. It has subjected its people to “a long train [pun intended] of abuses and usurpations” which reveals ”a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism.” As such, it is our right and our duty to peaceably throw off such Government and institute a new government that will provide for our safety and happiness.
We have patiently suffered these injustices and complete lack of care for our safety, happiness, and prosperity. The history of Gavin Newsom, Kamala Harris, Xavier Becerra, the leaders of both the Assembly and Senate, and the mayors they count as allies, is a history of “repeated injuries and usurpations” designed to achieve absolute tyranny in the state. Newsom, et. al., have:
- Jeopardized our safety by returning dangerous criminals to the streets with barely a slap on the wrist.
- Failed to provide basic services in many cities, leading to those cities being overrun with refuse, rodents, and to the return of medieval diseases among the population, government workers, and peace officers.
- Implemented costly regulations on our businesses, leading to the loss of jobs and an increased cost of living.
- Made it difficult or impossible for our mentally ill residents to receive the help they need, leaving them to suffer and die on the streets.
- Perpetuated policies that have led to a homelessness epidemic.
- Allowed drug addicts and bums to flout public nudity, illegal dumping, and drug laws, putting our families in children in danger.
- Failed to provide for secure elections by passing legislation decimating safeguards for vote-by-mail ballot security.
- Allowed our infrastructure (roads, highways, bridges, dams) to crumble and become unsafe, even while continually increasing taxes for the same.
- Failed to prosecute and hold accountable corrupt government officials.
- Continually raised taxes and fees without our consent and by use of false/misleading ballot initiatives.
- Weaponized government offices to target and harass political enemies.
- Failed to address drought and wildfire emergencies, leaving us all vulnerable, while constructing an insanely expensive bullet train to nowhere.
- Attempted to divide us in every way, between the haves and have-nots, men and women, young and old, immigrant and native, to achieve tyrannical goals.
Your actions have made it impossible for us to enjoy our unalienable rights. The evils are no longer sufferable. Instead of giving up and moving to another state - and rewarding your corruption and stupidity in the process - we’re staying here and fighting to save our homes, our lives, our liberty, and our ability to pursue happiness.
We will vote you out of office. We will reveal your corruption. We will seek and implement real solutions to the problems we face that will benefit ALL Californians, not just those who pay to play. We will SAVE THE CALIFORNIA DREAM!